Creating a new demo reel can be a lesson in patience, and letting go. There is so much you want to convey, and only a limited amount of time to convey it.
It took a couple weeks, but the result is the best four minutes I can muster from my time on “The Morning Blend” on KTNV-TV in Las Vegas and “The Rhode Show” on WPRI-TV in Providence!
Some of my favorite moments of my television career can be found here including…
- Asking Mike Tyson if he flossed after biting Evander Holyfield’s ear (while former “The Bachelor” Jake Pavelka co-hosted with me).
- Bribing Simon Cowell to send Rhode Islanders to Hollywood for “American Idol”.
- Telling Tyson Beckford to put on a little weight.
- My dance-off with Dallas Mavericks star Shawn Marion.
- Getting punched out by friendly Canadian Martin Short.
- The most hilarious, awkward, and random interview I have ever been a part of with “Blackish” stars Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross.
- And more randomness.
Take a look, hope you like it!